March 9, 2015

Tag along with Kramer for Kramer's Seinfeld Reality Tour in NYC

Tag along with Kramer for Kramer's Seinfeld Reality Tour in NYC


To celebrate a high-numbered wedding anniversary, which here will remain unnamed, my husband and I planned a visit to New York City.  And, being “Seinfeld” freaks, to make it really special we decided to do something, instead of nothing, and signed up for “Kramer’s Reality Tour.”

When I called to make the reservation, I got Kenny Kramer himself, who by now everyone must know is the real Kramer who the TV Kramer is modeled after.  He informed me that the tour was booked up but . . .  Read more . . .

the Real Kenny Kramer in front on the famous restaurant in NYC
the Real Kenny Kramer in front on the famous restaurant in NYC



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts