January 4, 2009

Shame on Matt


Shame on Matt

It is disappointing to learn that something so joyful and happy as Matt dancing around the world is fake. A world traveler myself, and according to Matt one of the "suckers," I wished I had thought of the real concept myself and that I had the time to go back to various sites and do the same thing. For real, I have been able to post a selection of images of me taken in various scenic spots around the world--something easy for anyone to do. Check it out.

As you can see, I actually gave Matt a link at the top of this page. It will stay for now, but with a new link revealing the scam.

postscript: Apparently Matt was making a joke in the videotaped talk mentioned above. Now, apparently, we weren't suckers for believing he danced around the world, but we were suckers for believing him telling us on video that it wasn't for real. Hmmm, just which story ARE we supposed to believe?  Read about it.


More ideas for travel adventures in California and the U.S. and around the world.

4 comments:

  1. It is so important to check the facts of what you read before 'acting' on them... Please check out the truth about this hoax on Matts site http://wherethehellismatt.typepad.com/blog/

    I sincerely hope this will restore your faith in Matt, and perhaps you will consider recanting your "shame on Matt" post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Trina. I did just revise my post. But I think he still deserves to feels some shame for calling all his fans "suckers," even if, as it turns out, he was only joking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya, I understand your sentiment. Thanks for being reasonable. It is difficult these days to know whats real, isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief -- instead of checking out Matt, though I had seen it on TV a few years ago, I looked at your location shots. I've been to 13 places you've posted, but I'll never catch up with you, and never with the "rich and famous" shots, which I counted for location only. Keep on travelin'!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts