December 19, 2008

I love my taxi-cab-yellow Dash roll-aboard from Brookstone


It's not too late to give a great gift to your favorite traveler--or to yourself! Brookstone's "Dash" comes in great colors, including taxi-cab yellow, my personal favorite. It is a hardsided roll-aboard, perfect for holding all the during-travel essentials or for holding everything for a short trip. It has four of those new multi-directional wheels, making it super easy to maneuver through cramped spaces. I like the idea of giving it as the wrapping for a ticket to ride tucked inside.


More ideas for travel adventures in California and the U.S. and around the world.

1 comment:

  1. I just clicked onto Brookstone's site to check the price of this bag. You know, I'm ready to spend more for a roll-on now. I'm so tired of wearing out all the zippers on those convenient cheaper ones. My next one is going to last me a heck of a lot longer, even if it gets dinged. I'll be checking out the "Dash" in person shortly. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts